Sunday 12 November 2023

Painting something different within the Dungeon

 As you would have seen from this blog, I have been painting either Death Guard or Adeptus Titanicus models for a very long time. I was crying out for a change and, what could be better than one of my most favourite games.


Dungeonbowl is a lot like Bloodbowl except, so much more fun. Bombs, portals and food fights are just a couple of things which can happen in the Dungeons of Dungeonbowl.


So why on earth had I not painted a team for the game before this! The answer was that I had a lot of Bloodbowl teams and, you can use the same models. Sure the teams are little different but, not that much. Anyway, I bought the latest Dungeonbowl expansion - which came with a college of life and a college of Death team. I was going to sell both teams however, when looking again at the college of Death models, I decided to keep them and paint them up...


I was very glad of this life choice as I enjoyed painting the team immensely. It has taken me a while but now, for your viewing pleasure, the team is displayed before you...


Mummy




















Flesh Golem























Wraith





















Werewolf




















4 Zombie Linemen









Wight





















2 Ghoul Runners













3 Skeleton Linemen












The whole team






I am looking forward to getting these guys in the dungeon however, of course, I am under no illusions. I know all about the curse of the dice for newly painted figures. I shall persevere. I also know that some people would be wondering why I didn't paint 'x' or 'y' so that they can be used in both Dungeonbowl and Bloodbowl. The fact is that I already have 4 Bloodbowl teams and I don't have enough time to game with all of those. Though I would only need to paint a handful of models more, I just don't see the point.

So what's next?


I am looking at another totally different game system. I have 4 Warhammer Underworld teams which need painting therefore, the next update shouldn't be too long.


Toodle Pip!  

No comments:

Post a Comment