Sunday 28 January 2024

Death Guard are finished

 Almost 6 years to the day, I have finished my Death Guard army...










... well, as near as any project can be finished. If Games Workshop release a new sculpt for the Defiler; and a different model for the Talleyman and other Death guard characters then, I have some more work to do.


However, as of today, I have no more Death Guard I want to paint. I finished my 12,000pt army with the leader of the Death Guard; Mortarion.







This model is the largest I have ever painted. It took three and a half months to complete. Though I did enjoy tackling something so large, I don't fancy ever painting it again.

I built the main part of the model in full however, I kept the winds, the base and some of the chains off him until painted.

So, for now, the Death Guard are done. I am now back on Dungeonbowl stuff plus, I have started my new Legions Imperialis Word Bearer army ... what not Death Guard? No. I fancied a change 


No comments:

Post a Comment