Sunday 12 November 2023

Final few models

 I am so close to completing my Death Guard army!


I have managed to paint three of every unit, tank and hero in the Death Guard list. The below shows 5 models which I was missing (which of course now, I am not)...


1) One Possessed - Okay so Possessed are no longer in the Death Guard list. Yes I know you can ally them from the Chaos codex however, it's not quite the same. "... so why paint this single model Matt?..." Well...

a) I had already bought it

b) I already had a unit of 9 done.









2) Another Chaos Lord in Power Armour - A few months ago, I purchased the complete Death Guard Hero box from Games Workshop. I was going to leave them all sealed but then, I noticed a unique Chaos Lord in Power Armour. I needed a final one therefore, I painted him up...













3) 3x Icon Bearers - This was the last Death Guard hero model I was missing completely. I purchased two of the blister Icon Bearers and then, I discovered another one in the Death Guard Hero set of models I had purchased.










With these 5 models done, I only have a single Death Guard model left to finish...


no sadly it's not a single Poxwalker.


I have left the Primarch until last.


My next Death Guard update therefore, might be some time.


Toodle Pip!

No comments:

Post a Comment