Sunday 9 April 2023

Demon Prince number 3

 In January 2023, Games Workshop released a new Demon Prince model and, of course, I just had to have one...



It took me about a month to paint this fella up which, considering how much detail is on him isn't that bad. It is a wonderful model though, putting him together is a bit of a mission. 


I have given mine wings, with an axe and the shooty weapon thing. This is because I already have a prince with the sword and one with the malefic talons.



I was most worried about the wings however, I think they have come out really well. I am less impressed with the head.



So this is pretty much my final character for now. Next up are three smoky chimneys before painting 21 possessed.


The army is almost complete!


Toodle Pip!

No comments:

Post a Comment