Saturday 27 August 2022

The humble Plague marine

 Another update - I hear you cry!


Well yes ... sort of.


So I've finished painting all of my plague marines and their rhino transports. The eagle eyed among you will have noticed that, within the below photos, most of it was already painted!


Yes okay so All I've done is add another Talleyman and another 7 Plague marines making 43 Plague Marines in total, with at least one of every weapon option available. These final 7 were important as I managed to build a lot more combat weapons.


So without further fluff, let's see the units!





My second Talleyman. I don't really need two however, I am on a quest to have '3 of everything' and so another one is needed. I won't be getting a third until another model is released (or I can think of a wicked conversion).





Unit 1:- Champ (plasma pistol + combat weapon), Great plague clever, flail, Meltagun, blight launcher, bolter = 6 man (Rhino)




Unit 2:- Unit 1:- Champ (plasma gun + combat weapon), 2 plasma guns, 2 blight launchers, 5 bolter = 10 man




Unit 3:- Unit 1:- Champ (plasma pistol + combat weapon), Great plague clever, bubonic axe, flail, plasma gun, blight launcher, 3 bolters = 10 man (Rhino)




Unit 4:- Unit 1:- Champ (plasma pistol + demon weapon), Great plague clever, flail, bubonic axe and mace, plague spewer, plague belcher, bolter = 7 man (Rhino)




Unit 5:-Unit 1:- Champ (plasma gun + combat weapon), 2 plasma guns, 2 blight launchers, 5 bolters = 10 man (Rhino) And that is it! I suppose I better get back to it ... I have my final Landraider and 3 predators on my painting table. After this ... back to Adeptus Titanicus.

No comments:

Post a Comment