Monday 4 January 2010

A few more days off ... it's skorchtastic!

Yes indeedly I've extended my Christmas break by another week, which is allowing me to get loads of painting done without being bothered by any family members ... oh the joy.

First to report, is that I've completed two formations of Skorchas...











... well almost. As you will notice from the photo there are only 6 Skorchas in each formation, when there should be 8. The truth is that I'm missing four Skorchas which will hopefully be coming soon; my mate, Commander Alan, has four old EPIC Burna's he's letting me have and I reckon, two in each formation, will look spot on. Once I have these I shall update you.

Also the Imperial Guard army trundle forever onwards; all the bases are sanded and so next I've got to spray the whole army black ... fun!










Until next time!

3 comments:

  1. Wish I worked in the public sector too!

    Nice models as ever. Can't wait for a entire army shot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Skorchio!!!

    Ahem, sorry. I pondered sending the burnas in the post, but have had a recent experience with the RM losing stuff. So we'll just have to sort out a game soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mephiston,

    Something wrong with your statement "wish I worked in the public sector too" ... umm can't quite put my finger on ... ah that's it, the word 'worked' :)

    Ethics,

    It's not problem, I have enough to paint / do to occupy me for the rest of Christmas Break (then I have some Dragon Princes as a backup). However I have a tournament in the first week of Feb which, ahem, I've entered an army with two full formations of Skorchas ... If we can't arrange a game I may have to make an emergency visit to see you ... luckly, luckly you :)

    ReplyDelete