Sunday 20 December 2009

For my Holiday next year, I shall be flying with Ork Airways!

Well as it seems like every normal airline company is going down the toilet, I reckon Ork Airways is a safe bet. Also Ork Airways have just purchased, built and painted 2 brand new airliners, please see below (I'm must add that it took two weeks to paint them).
























I went for the Forge World Ork Blasta Bommer 2 model instead of the Games Workshop Ork Landa model as, in my opinion, it's a much better model with all the detail. For now, I'm working on completing my Gargant ... and it's going quite well. Not much to do after that and I hope to get my Ork army complete over the Christmas hols.

In regards to my Imperial Guard Tank army, I've finished milliputting the bases on all the tanks I have at the moment (still missing 3x Hydras, 6x Conquerors and 3x Shadowswords ... all on order with Forge World); next I'll be sanding the bases (using PVA glue to stick sand to the bases ... not using a sanda as that would defeat the object of using the milliput to make the tanks look like they are travelling across uneven ground).


















Until next time ... toodle pip!

2 comments:

  1. Those look excellent! Loving the detail with all the wiring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah well it took long enough ... I'm just glad I didn't buy the 3rd one I was thinking about!

    ReplyDelete