Saturday 31 December 2022

Adeptus Titanicus - Tranch 6

(sorry about the quality of the images; due to the weather I had to take them inside) 

This is quite a landmark.


Though you may think that this is just another tranch for my Adeptus Titanicus Mortis Legio; quite similar to all other tranches over the last four years (is that really how long the game has been out) then you will be wrong. This update has something special about it; looking at the current models out for the game, I cannot think of anything else I would like for my Legio. This means that I am completely up-to-date with Adeptus Titanicus.


So what was included within this final tranch? - I hear you cry. Well ... let me show you


Item 1 - A Warlord titan



It's funny that the final 'full titan; I should paint is the Warlord; the first titan type I painted up for the game, This third Warlord allows me to run the Exterminator Maniple for the first time.


Though I wouldn't arm my titan as shown in these images, you should have noticed the brand new Graviton gun. I have one for the warlord, one for the Reaver and one for the Warhound.


As I play the game more and more, my enjoyment in using Warlords and Warhounds grows.















Item 2 - a 4th Reaver


Now that I have 3 Warlord titans, I couldn't have 3 Reavers too ... it just didn't feel right. I have therefore painted a fourth. This has given me another Gatling cannon which will come in handy.


I also converted the power fist a little so that it was at an angle.


















Item 3 - Warmaster Ironoclast


Okay I cheated with this one. I could not think of a time when I would field and Ironoclast AND a Warmaster at the same time. I hated building the Warmaster therefore, I went to Battlebling and bought Ironoclast weapons. This allows me to field an ironoclast if I want to (can't see it personally).


The missiles at the top of the model do come out however, they are so tight I couldn't be bothered to change the carapace weapon.
















Item 4 - Direwolf Heavy Scout Titan


Again I cheated! I already have 6 painted Warhound Titans ... I did not need another 2! I therefore bought a conversion kit and took just the weapons.


I have both top weapons therefore, I can change weaponry. The weapon on top has not been magnetised ... yet.


















And that is it! These are the final pieces and I can honestly say, I can't think of anything else I would like to add to the force.

No comments:

Post a Comment